- At all times, any data collection or processing carried out through myspanishbridge.com (hereinafter "Website") complies with the stipulations contained in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and specifically, with its article 13, complying with the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, through this Policy Of privacy.
Who is responsible for your data?
- Responsible Identity: Spanish Bridge LTD
- Commercial name: MySpanishBridge.com
- VAT: 3698677OH
- Email: [email protected]
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Spanish Bridge will process user data manually and / or automated for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user on the Website owned by Spanish Bridge LTD. However, in any case the user must verify and validate their registration on the Website by entering their username and password through consent.
- Manage the contracting of products and / or services that you carry out through the Website, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Website.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes Your consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
How long do we keep your data?
Spanish Bridge will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the Spanish Bridge LTD servers
- Encryption of information on Spanish Bridge LTD's own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties
- In those cases in which Spanish Bridge LTD has service providers for the maintenance of the Website that are located outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Spanish Bridge LTD with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the clients.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of user data by Spanish Bridge LTD to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the Website is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of products or services through the Website, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our Website, commercial and / or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the web and the preparation of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with Spanish Bridge, are based on the legitimate interest of Spanish Bridge to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of Spanish Bridge LTD.
What rights does the interested party have?
You can send us a letter to [email protected] requesting at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether or not Spanish Bridge is treating personal data that concerns you.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Spanish Bridge LTD the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Spanish Bridge will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the decisions automated or adopted by Spanish Bridge LTD, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Irish Data Protection Commission (www.dataprotection.ie) when the interested party considers that Spanish Bridge LTD has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations. Without prejudice to this, the interested party may contact the Data Protection Service of Spanish Bridge LTD through the email [email protected]
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- When legally required.
- Banking entities and holders of payment gateways.
- Advertising partners.
- Social media.
- Transport company (processing of data such as the delivery address only during the purchase process).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit on the Website, exonerating Spanish Bridge LTD from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and Consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Spanish Bridge in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of data protection rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Spanish Bridge LTD reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Spanish Bridge will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Spanish Bridge LTD does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.